Thursday, January 5, 2012

January 5

One daughter brought home an English essay filled with comments such as:
"truly superior", ""superb", "excellent word choice", "mature sophisticated prose".
Our other daughter's geometry teacher called tonight just to say
"She is a joy to have in class", "She is articulate","conscientious","a hard worker".
He said some other things about how wonderful she is.
But she's going to be embarrassed enough by this.
 I should probably quit bragging now.
My regularly scheduled photography blog will resume tomorrow.
Right after my bout of severe Momma-Pride subsides.

4 comments:

  1. I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight! I'm quite sure I shall have an incurable bout of Grandmother pride!! Bravo to both of our beautiful young ladies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a big bout of Aunt-pride going on as well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this!! Great Job Emma & Bess & Lauren! You & Scott truly have done an amazing job with those two ladies. The Lord has blessed you both immensely!

    ReplyDelete