Sunday, January 1, 2012

January 1

Happy New Year!!
There is something so fresh and promising about opening a new calendar.
Before any birthdays, appointments, celebrations, events are assigned their place,
I enjoy taking a moment (or two or three) to imagine what the coming year holds.
What dreams will be achieved? What disappointments might come our way?
What will make us laugh? What will make us cry?
How will we love others and how will we be loved?
Whatever comes my way, I'm thankful for the assurance that God gives me
"Strength for today and bright hope for tomorrow,
Blessings all mine with ten thousand beside!"
Here's to 2012!!

4 comments:

  1. So glad you are my Sister in Christ!
    Fran

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, sweet Fran! I feel the same about you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree---what fun to contemplate what the new year holds. Each day becomes a blessing unto itself. L Y G!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that you are keeping up with your project! Looking forward to watching the year unfold

    ReplyDelete