Thursday, March 17, 2016

March 10

What a day filled to the brim with blessings...and lots of emotions!
I can vividly remember walking into Asbury a little over three years ago for the Welcome for this BSF class. I was filled with eager anticipation to become a part of their group, yet knew not one person. Today, my heart is overflowing with gratitude and love for the many, many women and children the Lord gave me the privilege to know and to learn alongside in our class! Oh, how I will miss them! 

"God be with you till we meet again,
By His counsels guide, uphold you,
With His sheep securely fold you,
God be with you till we meet again. 

Till we meet, till we meet,
Till we meet at Jesus' feet.
Till we meet, till we meet,
God be with you till we meet again."

No comments:

Post a Comment