Tuesday, February 16, 2016

February 16

~Sweet Annie~
If you'd ever told me that I was going to learn one of my biggest lessons about life, love, heart changes, and trusting God with the next thing through our cat, I would have straight up told you that you were crazy. But really, I guess I'm the crazy one...thinking I always know what's best. I learned today that sometimes God answers my prayers in the weirdest ways. It's a long story, but a pretty sweet one. 

God is always at work...in every situation...even when I can't see what He's up to and how He's working it all out for us. And wouldn't you know, He showed this to me at the exact right time when I have another opportunity to trust Him as He leads us to our next home. When anxiety and fear start to work their way back into my mind, I am going to stop and remind myself that God IS taking care of me and those I love. 
I can trust that God is preparing a place for us and us for that place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment