Tuesday, June 28, 2011

June 28

 What to do now that I have reached the end of my Project 365? Hmmmmm......

It seems a little hard to believe that a whole year has passed since beginning this blog. It's actually even harder to believe that I stuck with it! I am so thankful that my friend encouraged me to give this a try. What a blessing it is to look back over the past year and see the moments that were significant enough to capture. And even those "in the nick of time" moments before the clock struck midnight are a special memory now and bring a smile to my face. I've certainly grown in more ways than one over the course of my first year of life in the 40's! And now, this project has become a part of who I am. It's a habit that I'm not anxious to break. I love approaching each day with an eye for what God has in store for me and am hopeful that the camera will be close by when I see it. This project has helped me pay closer attention to the gifts that surround me on a daily basis.

 So...the sun has risen and set on my first day of 41...
Welcome to Reflections on 40+    Project 365~Version 2.0

Loved coming home after our trip to wonderful birthday cards from dear ones
and these beautiful flowers left on the table by my sweet neighbor!

5 comments:

  1. A very good summary and sentiment about starting a new decade of life. You are a special gift from God and have captured some wonderful moments in your blog. Thanks for being here and for sharing a super young lady with us for G and G. She is a marvelous videographer and we are having a ton of fun. Rest up and we'll see you soon. Love you gobs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been such fun to share a part of each day with you via your blog picture!! Thanks for introducing us all to this endeavor. You made year 40 a special one for all of us!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Mom and Dad for your encouragement and big love!! I love you both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whew! When I saw that it was your birthday (same as Missi's - cool!) I thought, oh no! She's going to stop taking pictures. So happy to know that you're gonna keep on going. I love them! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Libby~you are so sweet!! Thanks for being a great encouragement and for checking in on my photos! I still remember the day in high school when Missi, Kathy Bird and I discovered that we all have the same birthday...very cool! :)

    ReplyDelete